Sunday, May 22, 2011

Husband Post

I guess I confused a few people with my “Sunrise” post yesterday.  
I am “the husband,” Tom.  Thats right, we are a husband and wife team and both love shooting pictures.
I played with a little home dark-room as a kid and my wife got me back into photography about a year ago.  It is wonderful that we have this to share and watching my wife grow in her photography is truly amazing.  She has developed an eye that really gives me a run for my money...(and often wins).
Some mornings we go off for a sunrise shoot and have a competition to see who can take the best picture.  Below are a couple of my recent favorites.

Signed
“The Husband”


1 comment:

  1. For some reason I'm not able to edit on Blogger at the moment. Try copying the link below for a video of John Kay's shoot.

    http://animoto.com/play/Db0y0rHC1y6pxX8qJnL44g#

    ReplyDelete