Friday, December 23, 2011

The Pretty Muses of 2011




I have a small dedication for all the muses of 2011 and their extra fabulousness. Oddly, I get a little teary eyed every time I try to write it.  This year has meant a great deal to me. That these amazing women took a chance on a new name in town and trusted us with their image moves me.

I could just squeeze you and smother you all with kisses. Thank you for being so incredible and so damned inspiring. You moved us, caused us to think and create and ponder and create some more. You are the very meaning of the word muse and truly the impetus of our art. For this we are very, very thankful.

Check the video here: "The Pretty Muses of 2011' 5:00 min.
http://animoto.com/play/NQGxdsgLhXiaQUOdhBG0yQ


Note: A new blog post will follow this one with all the hot links and contact information of our muses and other creatives for your clicking pleasure.

2 comments: