Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sneak Peek of Donna & The Red Dress


The original Red Dress (with model Karissa Ferguson) shoot really rang a chord of loving angst with many of you and Donna was no exception.  She pined to do a shoot in the dress and lo and behold we shot her in the dress this afternoon.  And wow!


I think the dress brings out the beauty goddess in everyone who puts it on because this woman had one hell of a good shoot in it!


Full shoot and video coming up.  And following that I'm releasing the annual Pretty Muses Video, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I love the story about the little girl thinking she was a princess, so cute! And Lj, you really outdid yourself on that dress. It looks amazing on Donna and Karissa. I love the shoot with the gates, it adds so much to the fantasy. I can't wait until you post your annual Pretty Muses Video. The preview you gave me was insanely good!

    Mariah

    P.S. Donna, you are one hot mama! ...(no rhyme intended)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariah, Thank you so much for your lovely note. Yes, it's been a magical year --- I just released the video which can be found at: http://animoto.com/play/TxB5w3PtQ0g0oQsrHBSQPA

    Or, go to the December 14, 2012 post. Looking forward to another amazing year of beautiful muses. (You included!)

    Lj

    ReplyDelete